- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect, use, communicate and disclose personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will disclose information if we are required to in order to comply with a legal requirement.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. In doing so, we may put cookies on your computer to identify your web address and use that information and other analytics to further serve your needs as a customer.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.